- 3D cutting with full-panel coverage supports your belly without excess pressure on any specific point.
- The full coverage with lower V-shaped back and a single-layered design provides the necessary pulling effect. It supports your tummy and reduces lower back pressure.
- Size (we recommend you to choose your size before pregnancy) Hip (S)35-37 inches (M)38-40 inches (L)40-42 inches (XL)42-44 inches
- Length(inseam) (S)29 inches (M)29 inches (L)29 inches (XL)29 inches; Length(waistline to bottom hem) (S)41 inches (M)41.5 inches (L)41.5 inches (XL)42 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: Solid: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex; Heather: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex. Model in pictures is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall wearing size S The blouse is not included
- Material: Solid: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex; Heather: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex
Love them so much I came back for more!
Posted by Michelle H. on 24th Oct 2017
I first found these on Amazon, as I needed something cute & comfortable to work out in with my growing belly.
I bought one pair to try & loved it so much I went back for another pair in a different color, but they were sold out.
So my hunt began.
I found the Patty Boutik website & am so happy I was able to get a couple more pairs in my size.
These are so comfortable, super cute on, hold everything in comfortably & allows room for my growing belly.
I also really love the design of the low V cut on the lower-back portion of the pants, as opposed to having it be as high as the front portion over the belly. I feel like this allows a more comfortable fit no matter the size of the person/belly.
Overall, if you're pregnant & looking for something great to work out in, or even just wear as every day pants. These are awesome.
(Note: I typically wore a size M prior to being pregnant. Size M in these is perfect for me at my current state of 6m pregnant. I had tried size L, though it was too baggy in the calf area of my legs, & just more room everywhere else as well. As to be expected. Just wanted to note that for first time Mama's trying to figure out their size)