- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length(shoulder to bottom hem) (S)29.5 inches (M)30 inches (L)31 inches (XL)31.5 inches
- Sleeve Length(shoulder to cuff hem) (S)25 inches (M)25.5 inches (L)26 inches (XL)26.5 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: 100% Viscose. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall wearing size S
- Material: 100% Viscose
Perfect for winter
Posted by Nicolle on 6th Dec 2017
Love this cowl neck. Looks fantastic with my black tights.
i love it so much, i am wearing it todayM
Posted by veronica on 2nd Feb 2016
I have gotten a LOT of things of Patty Boutik and love all of them, this sweater no exception. They are unbelievably comfortable, great quality and unreal prices. I always check out what they have and can usuall y find something I "have to have."
Nice "swing" tunic
Posted by Donna on 21st Dec 2015
Even though I returned this, I can't fault the sweater. It did not fit my body type well. I ordered this in XL and I felt it was a bit large. I also didn't find it very flattering for me, I'm more of an hourglass shape. I think women with smaller hips will like it. Nothing wrong with the quality, just didn't work for me.
Ill fitting, but comfy soft shirt
Posted by Elle on 15th Oct 2015
A super cute design I was really anticipating this shirt. Unfortunately it wasn't all that I hoped it would be. The material is nice and soft and the sleeves fit me well, but that's about all I enjoy about this shirt. I usually wear a size S, but I wish they had this in an XS. It was way too long and didn't fit properly, especially around my bust/ armpit area. It's still pretty comfy so I've taken to just wearing it around the house instead of on a night out.
sit perfectly on your curves
Posted by molly on 25th Sep 2015
sit perpectly for thin waist line & medium large hip type