- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length(shoulder to bottom hem) (S)21.5 inches (M)22.5 inches (L)23 inches (XL)24 inches
- Sleeve Length(shoulder to cuff hem) (S)6 inches (M)6 inches (L)6.5 inches (XL)7 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: 94% Cotton 6% Spandex. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall.
- Material: 94% Cotton 6% Spandex
Posted by Lori on 22nd Aug 2017
Fits great! Great style and unique. Good quality.
Sexy, comfortable, different
Posted by Melissa on 26th Jun 2017
The colors, quality, and style are all what is expected and loved about Patty Boutik. However, this one is also super sexy and different. Everytime I wear it, someone asks me where I got it. I'm not always forthright with that info!!
Posted by Lilian on 10th Nov 2015
Very nice and smart top, true to size. I just love the sleeves
I now have 3 in different color.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Apr 2015
This is one of my favorite clubbing pieces, though it can easily be dressed down for an edgier weekend-casual look. The caging at the bicep is a little tighter than I'd have liked, in that it hugs my arms comfortably, rather than looking a little oversized like on the model in the photo. Going up a size can easily fix that (though I'm used to going DOWN a size at Patty).
So cute and fits perfect!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Mar 2015
What a cool top! Nice fit and true to size. Perfect in every way.
Posted by Ann Rickard on 11th Dec 2014
Love this one, especially love the 'sleeves'. Felt great in this one.
Posted by Lilian on 3rd Jul 2014
So so avsom an beautifull, I just love it
Posted by Cathy L. on 1st Jul 2014
I received one of Patty Boutik's shirts as a gift and loved it. So I bought 5 more. This was one of them. The shirts are well made, fit well, very flattering, and a good price. I highly recommend purchasing. As far as the sizing, order what you normally wear.
Posted by Lilian on 23rd Jun 2014
Very nice and special, the fit it god
Posted by Lilian on 19th Jun 2014
Looks sooooo good, I just love it