- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length(shoulder to bottom hem) (S)20.5 inches (M)21.5 inches (L)22.5 inches (XL)23.5 inches
- Sleeve Length(shoulder to cuff hem) (S)4 inches (M)4 inches (L)4 inches (XL)4.5 inches
- Garment Care: Hand-wash only. Fabric: 30% Cotton 70% Polyester. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall.
- Material: 30% Cotton 70% Polyester
Very nice top
Posted by Rita on 2nd Oct 2015
I must say I was surprised over the nice quality the top had a bit of stretch in it and lovely embroidery .
really cute !!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jul 2015
Really cute top !! Soft fabric can't wait to wear for a night out !
Love this shirt.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Apr 2015
I was very happy with this product. I am a small and it fit perfect. The back is beautiful.
Corset style top looks great
Posted by Becky N on 5th Jun 2014
I got this top and my husband tied the back up a little higher than I thought but he liked it that way. Looks good on and hides a multitude of flaws.
Luv the top but.....
Posted by Unknown on 10th Apr 2014
The shirt is beautiful, get stares everytime I wear it. Have it in two colors. Would give it 5 stars but the material is thin and you can see through it but wearing a bra was not an option for me, would kill the effect. Glad I know how to sew added a bandeau top and sewed it in at the seam. Works perfect but please add a layer of fabric to the shirt so it won't be so transparent.
Posted by Crystal on 2nd Apr 2014
I seen the picture of the shirt and thought it's not that expensive and purchased it. I am very happy with it. It's exactly like the picture and it's a good quality shirt and material.
Posted by Jess on 26th Feb 2014
This top is lovely it fits exactly how it should and really jazzes up your outfit. I've wanted this for ages and I'm well pleased!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Nov 2013
I was attending a dance event and so many people complimented my shirt. The front is a bit bland but the back piece kind of makes up for it.