- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (XS)31-33 inches (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length (shoulder to bottom hem) (XS)15 inches (S)15 inches (M)15.5 inches (L)16 inches (XL)16.5 inches
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff hem) (XS)25 inches (S)25 inches (M)25.5 inches (L)26 inches (XL)26.5 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: 70% Viscose 30% Nylon. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall wearing size S
- Material: 70% Viscose 30% Nylon
Superb quality shrug
Posted by A.E. Salo on 20th Jan 2016
I wear shrugs all the time due to Lupus (sun sensitive) and I've bought dozens. This is by far the best I've found quality wise at any price. Beautiful little bolero, warm enough for cooler weather but not so hot that it can't be worn on a warm day. Sleeves are extra long. Will be buying more!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Dec 2015
Convenient, use it on top of a strapless cocktail dress if temps are not warm enough.
Perfect to wear with a tunic
Posted by Suzi on 9th Dec 2015
I love this shrug! I wear it with my tie dyed and hooded tunics to keep the chill off my arms. It's flattering and comfy, too.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Nov 2014
Looks good on and very comfortable.
Posted by Deborah on 14th Oct 2014
I am a shopaholic. I buy tons of stuff from QVC. This shrug was the most attractive one I saw on all the websites I constantly check out. I ordered it a couple of months ago in the gray. I am 5'7 and 135 pounds. Ordered in medium and fits perfectly. Loved it so much I recently ordered it in black. Love love love. The sleeves are the perfect length. The sweater isn't bulky anywhere and is the perfect "sweater" weight. I think this will always be in fashion. Thank you PattyBoutik for a great shrug!!!
Posted by Jess on 17th Feb 2014
Very comfortable and soft, fits true to size. Easy to wear over almost any top. Highly recommended, very good quality